Full Moon Knitting Patterns


As a web designer by trade, I work about 7 hours a day 5 days a week on people's websites. A lot of this involves tweaking graphics, pictures, ebook covers, buttons, etc.

As much as I love it, I hate it. I love working with graphics, but I hate not having creative freedom. Everything I do is done in a way that it will please the client.

Which is why - after work - I try to find time to knit. I love coming up with interesting knitting patterns to knit. Some are harder than others, and that's ok. I love the challenge of knitting beautiful things.

My latest fascination? Full moon patterns. The inspiration came while watching a Harry Potter rerun. Can you guess what I am knitting now? A weird (but cool) Hogwarts house tie.

I'm weird, I know, but stay tuned as I plan on sharing some of my finished work with you... sooon!